War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers.

King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

Clan Points : 108

War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers. Empty War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers.

Post  King vxx on Wed May 27, 2009 6:15 pm

Here is a rather short guide to win a war.

What is Multicombat?
    Multicombat is a certain place where a person can be attack by more then one person.Example:"King Vxx is in multicombat area.He has been spotted by a group of 4 people.All the member of that group attack him at the same time.King Vxx quickly run to non multicombat zone which results that group cannot attack King Vxx together."So it's also worth knowing multicombat places as they can greatly affect War's tactic.

Maps.Multicombat or not multicombat?

Classic Map:This is from the original clan wars before Jagex updated it.The middle area is multicombat while near the portal is not multicombat.Often,if the rule is 'first 25 kills',each clan will stay at their own portal as they are easy to access if died and it's not multicombat.

Plateau:This map is a rather simple map.No obstacles,no nothing.Just a wide space for us to war.All area of this map is multicombat.So war tactics like piling is suitable and (in some cases) important.

Forsaken Mines:Similar to Classic Map.Middle area is multicombat while near the portal is non multicombat.

Blasted Forest:This map are the exact opposite of Plateau.There are a lot of obstacles and the whole area is non multicombat.Usually the clan which have member with higher level wins.It's also worth noting that war tactics like piling cannot be use in this map.

Turrets:The largest Clan War map.This map is favorite by magers and rangers asthere are many safespots that can be use.All arrows will be automatically return to the owner after fired.The whole map is multicombat.

That's all for now folks.I know a lot of you knows this stuff already but my main goal is to help beginners.Sorry for my grammar :p

Downesy
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Clan Points : 93

War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers. Empty Re: War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers.

Post  Downesy on Thu May 28, 2009 9:11 am

King vxx wrote:Here is a rather short guide to win a war.

What is Multicombat?
    Multicombat is a certain place where a person can be attack by more then one person.Example:"King Vxx is in multicombat area.He has been spotted by a group of 4 people.All the member of that group attack him at the same time.King Vxx quickly run to non multicombat zone which results that group cannot attack King Vxx together."So it's also worth knowing multicombat places as they can greatly affect War's tactic.

Maps.Multicombat or not multicombat?

Classic Map:This is from the original clan wars before Jagex updated it.The middle area is multicombat while near the portal is not multicombat.Often,if the rule is 'first 25 kills',each clan will stay at their own portal as they are easy to access if died and it's not multicombat.

Plateau:This map is a rather simple map.No obstacles,no nothing.Just a wide space for us to war.All area of this map is multicombat.So war tactics like piling is suitable and (in some cases) important.

Forsaken Mines:Similar to Classic Map.Middle area is multicombat while near the portal is non multicombat.

Blasted Forest:This map are the exact opposite of Plateau.There are a lot of obstacles and the whole area is non multicombat.Usually the clan which have member with higher level wins.It's also worth noting that war tactics like piling cannot be use in this map.

Turrets:The largest Clan War map.This map is favorite by magers and rangers asthere are many safespots that can be use.All arrows will be automatically return to the owner after fired.The whole map is multicombat.

That's all for now folks.I know a lot of you knows this stuff already but my main goal is to help beginners.Sorry for my grammar :p

i dont think anyone cares about your grammer but great all in all helps out people who are new to that whole part of rs well done Ryano
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Clan Points : 160

War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers. Empty Re: War Guide:Multicombat for Begginers.

Post  suparman3614 on Thu May 28, 2009 9:33 am

thanks alot ryan good 1 Very Happy ur da king lol!
    nutshell220
    nutshell220
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Clan Points : 65

Post  nutshell220 on Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:44 am

thanks ryan very nice jocolor

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:40 am