Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 77
    Clan Points : 108
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Willingtan,Nz

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  King vxx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 pm

    Okay guys,this is not something that I've been proud of but this is absolutely necessary.

    We're going to have a change of the requirements.There will be no more 80+. The new requirements are..
    -->100+ combat level
    OR
    -->90+ Range OR 90+ Mage
    OR
    -->90+ str OR 90+ def OR 90+ att.

    NOTE:90+ cb can join too but they have to face the recruit rank until they have the required level.

    Now i'm sure most of you are wondering, why the hell did i do this? Why do i want to rid half of my clan?

    This is because some of the under 100 are so immature that i'm forced to do this.I'm terribly sorry for those of you can't join.

    This new requirement is gonna be activated in 8/6/2009.About 1 week after i post this.

    Your friend,
    Ryan.


    _________________
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! King_Vxx
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Wrathofaus
    moonsword50
    moonsword50
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 26
    Clan Points : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Sydney

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  moonsword50 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:45 pm

    hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 77
    Clan Points : 108
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Willingtan,Nz

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  King vxx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 pm

    moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

    Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,to have fun,to have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

    I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

    And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

    I really hope you guys can understand why i did this..


    Last edited by King vxx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total


    _________________
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! King_Vxx
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Wrathofaus
    moonsword50
    moonsword50
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 26
    Clan Points : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Sydney

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  moonsword50 on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm

    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

    Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

    I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

    And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

    I really hope you guys can understand why i did this..

    I get your point but i reckon you give people a trial week if they dont suit up to your standards give them the boot. I dont want to be kicked out i love this clan its a great community but this is your call.
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 77
    Clan Points : 108
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Willingtan,Nz

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  King vxx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:17 pm

    moonsword50 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

    Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

    I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

    And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

    I really hope you guys can understand why i did this..

    I get your point but i reckon you give people a trial week if they dont suit up to your standards give them the boot. I dont want to be kicked out i love this clan its a great community but this is your call.


    Yes i am giving them a trial week.This requirement gonna be activate another week which is 8/6/2009.


    _________________
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! King_Vxx
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Wrathofaus
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

    Posts : 6
    Clan Points : 6
    Join date : 2009-05-30
    Age : 28
    Location : Newcastle

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  X I K0 U I X on Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 pm

    Support all the way Smile

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x
    X halavo X
    X halavo X
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

    Posts : 56
    Clan Points : 80
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 28
    Location : Under Ryan's bed

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  X halavo X on Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 am

    Full support from me bro, it's necessary for us to be strong both in cc and out
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 am

    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

    Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

    I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

    And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

    I really hope you guys can understand why i did this..

    I get your point but i reckon you give people a trial week if they dont suit up to your standards give them the boot. I dont want to be kicked out i love this clan its a great community but this is your call.


    Yes i am giving them a trial week.This requirement gonna be activate another week which is 8/6/2009.

    i see where your coming from now... king

    i don't get the trial week part, your going to make it 100+ any way... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad


    Last edited by usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    moonsword50
    moonsword50
    Captain
    Captain

    Posts : 26
    Clan Points : 28
    Join date : 2009-05-25
    Age : 28
    Location : Sydney

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  moonsword50 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 am

    usmarine1234 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

    Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

    I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

    And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

    I really hope you guys can understand why i did this..

    I get your point but i reckon you give people a trial week if they dont suit up to your standards give them the boot. I dont want to be kicked out i love this clan its a great community but this is your call.


    Yes i am giving them a trial week.This requirement gonna be activate another week which is 8/6/2009.

    i see where your coming from now... king

    if we've got a week that should be enough to get 90cb... summoning acording to runehq... lol!

    hahaha its impossible for me to reach 90cb it took me more then a whole year to get from 78 to 82.
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:55 am

    lol i made it to 86 cb ill get 87 then skill again... if that isn't good enough i'll join another clan i suppose...(hope i don't have to)... Sad
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

    Posts : 141
    Clan Points : 160
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Toolamba

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  suparman3614 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:04 am

    so does this mean i would need to leave the clan Crying or Very sad i was so happy in this clan it the first 1 i ever been in Sad i wont be able to get 90cb in 1 week because i have turned into a skiller and atm im only 84cb its gona be hard for me to get up 6cb lvls in 1 week Sad
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 am

    same this was my first clan and idk how im goin 2 get up 4 cb lvls in 1 week. + i just started skilling... Crying or Very sad
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

    Posts : 141
    Clan Points : 160
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Toolamba

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  suparman3614 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 am

    usmarine1234 wrote:same this was my first clan and idk how im goin 2 get up 4 cb lvls in 1 week. + i just started skilling... Crying or Very sad
    u need 4 i need 6 and i also just became a skiller but if we do get kicked did u want to go into the same next clan we go to? (thats if we do get kicked) Crying or Very sad
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:16 am

    suparman3614 wrote:
    usmarine1234 wrote:same this was my first clan and idk how im goin 2 get up 4 cb lvls in 1 week. + i just started skilling... Crying or Very sad
    u need 4 i need 6 and i also just became a skiller but if we do get kicked did u want to go into the same next clan we go to? (thats if we do get kicked) Crying or Very sad
    sure. Smile

    another idea: why dont u also make it like if u have over 100 qp u can join? something like that...
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

    Posts : 6
    Clan Points : 6
    Join date : 2009-05-30
    Age : 28
    Location : Newcastle

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  X I K0 U I X on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 am

    It's actually 100+ combat or a 90+ combat stat

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:07 am

    X I K0 U I X wrote:It's actually 100+ combat or a 90+ combat stat

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x
    u can join if ure a current member but u have 2 be 90+
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

    Posts : 6
    Clan Points : 6
    Join date : 2009-05-30
    Age : 28
    Location : Newcastle

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  X I K0 U I X on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:09 am

    95+ I believe, with a recruitment rank

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 77
    Clan Points : 108
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Willingtan,Nz

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  King vxx on Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am

    X I K0 U I X wrote:95+ I believe, with a recruitment rank

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x

    Actually no,If you're a former/current member of this rank but has not yet achieved 100+ cb,you can still join us with 90+ cb but with recruit rank.


    _________________
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! King_Vxx
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Wrathofaus
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

    Posts : 6
    Clan Points : 6
    Join date : 2009-05-30
    Age : 28
    Location : Newcastle

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  X I K0 U I X on Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 am

    Yeh that's fair enough

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

    Posts : 141
    Clan Points : 160
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Toolamba

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  suparman3614 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

    so this all does mean i would need to leave Crying or Very sad
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm

    i no, it's crap... i had a look at "aussie spirits" they seem to be a good clan.. still don't wanna leave tho... Crying or Very sad
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

    Posts : 141
    Clan Points : 160
    Join date : 2009-05-17
    Age : 26
    Location : Toolamba

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  suparman3614 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

    usmarine1234 wrote:i no, it's crap... i had a look at "aussie spirits" they seem to be a good clan.. still don't wanna leave tho... Crying or Very sad
    yea i looked to at "aussie spirits" they do seem to be a good clan but yea wish we didnt have to leave Sad but if we must we must Crying or Very sad
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

    Posts : 6
    Clan Points : 6
    Join date : 2009-05-30
    Age : 28
    Location : Newcastle

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  X I K0 U I X on Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 pm

    Stop whinging already
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

    Posts : 79
    Clan Points : 95
    Join date : 2009-05-28
    Age : 24
    Location : queensland, australia

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:07 pm

    X I K0 U I X wrote:Stop whinging already

    u stop winging about us winging...
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

    Posts : 77
    Clan Points : 108
    Join date : 2009-05-24
    Age : 25
    Location : Willingtan,Nz

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  King vxx on Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:12 pm

    usmarine1234 wrote:
    X I K0 U I X wrote:Stop whinging already

    u stop winging about us winging...

    Enough of this.Jake is right.Guys it's not like it's the end of the world.This is just some sort of clan crisis or something like that.Whining here will not solve anything.Try to do something if you really like this clan.Like you said before,it's just a game.So if you become 90+ or 100+ later on,you can still apply back.


    _________________
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! King_Vxx
    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Wrathofaus

    Sponsored content

    Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

    Post  Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:57 pm