aussiewrath

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+6
suparman3614
usmarine1234
X halavo X
X I K0 U I X
moonsword50
King vxx
10 posters

Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

Clan Points : 108

Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

Post  King vxx Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:24 pm

Okay guys,this is not something that I've been proud of but this is absolutely necessary.

We're going to have a change of the requirements.There will be no more 80+. The new requirements are..
    -->100+ combat level
    OR
    -->90+ Range OR 90+ Mage
    OR
    -->90+ str OR 90+ def OR 90+ att.

NOTE:90+ cb can join too but they have to face the recruit rank until they have the required level.

Now i'm sure most of you are wondering, why the hell did i do this? Why do i want to rid half of my clan?

This is because some of the under 100 are so immature that i'm forced to do this.I'm terribly sorry for those of you can't join.

This new requirement is gonna be activated in 8/6/2009.About 1 week after i post this.

Your friend,
    Ryan.
    moonsword50
    moonsword50
    Captain
    Captain

Clan Points : 28

Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

Post  moonsword50 Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:45 pm

hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! Empty Re: Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement!

Post  King vxx Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:01 pm

moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,to have fun,to have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

I really hope you guys can understand why i did this..

Last edited by King vxx on Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    moonsword50
    moonsword50
    Captain
    Captain

Post  moonsword50 Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:16 pm

King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:hey i dont mind you upping the requirements. Its pretty lame reason to do it though you have the power to kick the immature ones. I've been loyal with you since ive started in this clan. I was 6th to join helped bump the forum when i can dont get the reason why your doing it. Mad

Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

I won't deny,you are a good member moon.As a matter of fact most of this clan members are.You've shown me nothing but loyalty.

And rest assure,I AM using my power to kick those immature ones.In the old WoA AND the new WoA.

I get your point but i reckon you give people a trial week if they dont suit up to your standards give them the boot. I dont want to be kicked out i love this clan its a great community but this is your call.
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King vxx Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:17 pm

moonsword50 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:

Yes i won't deny you're right on both statement.It's a pretty lame reason and i can kick the immature ones.But,most of the immature ones coming from under 100.These immature under 100 cb will just come pouring in the clan if I don't do something about it.Like I said countless time before,this clan is good in cc but really bad in teamwork.I want a clan where I can be comfortable in,have a good talk,do what high levels do like kbd or gwd or something like that.Not just having conversation like 'you're gay' or 'omfg noobs'.

I get your point but i reckon you give people a trial week if they dont suit up to your standards give them the boot. I dont want to be kicked out i love this clan its a great community but this is your call.

Yes i am giving them a trial week.This requirement gonna be activate another week which is 8/6/2009.
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

Clan Points : 6

Post  X I K0 U I X Tue Jun 02, 2009 6:41 pm

Support all the way Smile

Big Announcement!Change of Clan Requirement! X_i_k0_u_i_x
    X halavo X
    X halavo X
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Clan Points : 80

Post  X halavo X Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:54 am

Full support from me bro, it's necessary for us to be strong both in cc and out
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Clan Points : 95

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:02 am

King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:

Yes i am giving them a trial week.This requirement gonna be activate another week which is 8/6/2009.

i see where your coming from now... king

i don't get the trial week part, your going to make it 100+ any way... Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Last edited by usmarine1234 on Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:09 am; edited 2 times in total
    moonsword50
    moonsword50
    Captain
    Captain

Post  moonsword50 Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:31 am

usmarine1234 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:
    moonsword50 wrote:
    King vxx wrote:

i see where your coming from now... king

if we've got a week that should be enough to get 90cb... summoning acording to runehq... lol!

hahaha its impossible for me to reach 90cb it took me more then a whole year to get from 78 to 82.
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:55 am

lol i made it to 86 cb ill get 87 then skill again... if that isn't good enough i'll join another clan i suppose...(hope i don't have to)... Sad
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Clan Points : 160

Post  suparman3614 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:04 am

so does this mean i would need to leave the clan Crying or Very sad i was so happy in this clan it the first 1 i ever been in Sad i wont be able to get 90cb in 1 week because i have turned into a skiller and atm im only 84cb its gona be hard for me to get up 6cb lvls in 1 week Sad
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:10 am

same this was my first clan and idk how im goin 2 get up 4 cb lvls in 1 week. + i just started skilling... Crying or Very sad
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Post  suparman3614 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:15 am

usmarine1234 wrote:same this was my first clan and idk how im goin 2 get up 4 cb lvls in 1 week. + i just started skilling... Crying or Very sad
    u need 4 i need 6 and i also just became a skiller but if we do get kicked did u want to go into the same next clan we go to? (thats if we do get kicked) Crying or Very sad
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:16 am

suparman3614 wrote:
    usmarine1234 wrote:same this was my first clan and idk how im goin 2 get up 4 cb lvls in 1 week. + i just started skilling... Crying or Very sad
    u need 4 i need 6 and i also just became a skiller but if we do get kicked did u want to go into the same next clan we go to? (thats if we do get kicked) Crying or Very sad
    sure. Smile

another idea: why dont u also make it like if u have over 100 qp u can join? something like that...
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

Post  X I K0 U I X Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:02 am

It's actually 100+ combat or a 90+ combat stat

usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:07 am

X I K0 U I X wrote:It's actually 100+ combat or a 90+ combat stat

u can join if ure a current member but u have 2 be 90+
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

Post  X I K0 U I X Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:09 am

95+ I believe, with a recruitment rank

King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King vxx Wed Jun 03, 2009 6:39 am

X I K0 U I X wrote:95+ I believe, with a recruitment rank

Actually no,If you're a former/current member of this rank but has not yet achieved 100+ cb,you can still join us with 90+ cb but with recruit rank.
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

Post  X I K0 U I X Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:09 am

Yeh that's fair enough

suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Post  suparman3614 Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:18 am

so this all does mean i would need to leave Crying or Very sad
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:17 pm

i no, it's crap... i had a look at "aussie spirits" they seem to be a good clan.. still don't wanna leave tho... Crying or Very sad
    suparman3614
    suparman3614
    Sargeant
    Sargeant

Post  suparman3614 Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:57 pm

usmarine1234 wrote:i no, it's crap... i had a look at "aussie spirits" they seem to be a good clan.. still don't wanna leave tho... Crying or Very sad
    yea i looked to at "aussie spirits" they do seem to be a good clan but yea wish we didnt have to leave Sad but if we must we must Crying or Very sad
    X I K0 U I X
    X I K0 U I X
    General
    General

Post  X I K0 U I X Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:06 pm

Stop whinging already
    usmarine1234
    usmarine1234

Post  usmarine1234 Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:07 pm

X I K0 U I X wrote:Stop whinging already

u stop winging about us winging...
    King vxx
    King vxx
    Admin
    Admin

Post  King vxx Wed Jun 03, 2009 3:12 pm

usmarine1234 wrote:
    X I K0 U I X wrote:Stop whinging already

u stop winging about us winging...

Enough of this.Jake is right.Guys it's not like it's the end of the world.This is just some sort of clan crisis or something like that.Whining here will not solve anything.Try to do something if you really like this clan.Like you said before,it's just a game.So if you become 90+ or 100+ later on,you can still apply back.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:53 pm